All this month, we’ve focused on our hurting world. We’ve looked intently at some disheartening events and situations that show the magnitude of brokenness and pain we live amongst.
We thank you for taking the time to pray with us this month.
This month, we looked at how we can pray for:
- Murder: Though incredibly painful and difficult to understand, we can pray for God to bring beauty from the dirt and ashes.
- Politics: No matter what happens politically, we can bring our concerns to God and trust in His help, here and now.
- Terrorism: Even when we’re reluctant to face the terror in terrorism, we can boldly come before God and stand against this evil by kneeling in prayer.
- Slavery: In this day and age it may be hard to imagine that many people are still trapped in slavery and human trafficking. We can pray that God would bring protection and freedom for the enslaved.
- Persecution: Many of our Christian brothers and sisters around the world are suffering persecution, but we can come before our Father’s throne on there behalf in powerful ways.
- We also were blessed with a very wise and helpful guest post this month on racism and its remedy. (Thank you, Ayoka Billions!)
And at the beginning of the month, we promised you a printable prayer prompt that will serve to encourage and guide you as you lift your heart and voices to God. As Believers, we know what dire need humanity has for Christ and the wholeness only He can give.
Click on the images above or here to download our Prayers for a Hurting World Printable.
We consider ourselves blessed by our DoNotDepart reader-community– again, we thank you for praying with us!