What a month.
This month we’ve read through 1 John, 2 John, and 3 John together and studied different aspects of these parts of the Bible.
Truth and love go together. And both help us grow in our walk of faith.
- Ali compiled amazing verses about truth and love from 1 John 2.
- Lindsey’s study on 1 John 3 showed how God’s love is our example of walking in truth and love.
- Lisa pinpointed how we can know our love is truthful and from God by studying 1 John 4.
- Kelli looked at 1 John 5 and how living a life of love includes loving God’s children.
- I studied 2 John and noted at how John discusses God’s love is truth and God’s truth is love.
- Patti wrapped up the month for us with a post on 3 John how walking in truth means love in action (and that means actively living with love).
Thank you, as always, for joining us.
What about you? What truths about truth and love did you find this month? Please share in the comments below!