Isn’t it refreshing to read encouraging words from Scripture? On a soul-weary day, God’s Word brings peace and hope. His truth shines like a beacon, breaking through the fog of our emotions.
In our Encouragement in the Word series, your Do Not Depart team has explored encouraging verses on various topics, and shared them along with printable resources that you can use in your daily walk.
- We all need God’s GRACE, His undeserved favor. Slip a bookmark with grace scriptures into your bible, a special gift to you from Ali. Pass one on to a friend too!
- Kathy offered twelve verses that assure us of God’s COMFORT AND STRENGTH in trying times. He will never forsake you!
- “We learn about love in the scriptures so we can experience love in real life,” Lisa wrote. She created delightful scripture LOVE notes for you to print and give away.
- Julie offered verses that will help you pray for HEALING for those you love. No healing happens apart from Jehovah Rapha, our God Who heals.
- REST is so important that God made it a part of our week from the beginning. Caroline listed eight scriptures on rest, and made a shareable scripture image that you can use on your computer.
- In her post with verses on HOPE, Lindsey reminded us that there is a difference between hoping for something and hoping in Someone.
- I shared scriptures on TRUTH. He is truth, His Word is truth, and that truth will set you free! Thank you Lord!
Stay in the Word, friends. Set aside a time each day to fill your heart and mind with Scripture. You will grow in your knowledge of Him, and be greatly encouraged.
And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. Acts 20:32