The Bible is so much more than just another book. It is living. Active. Life-changing.
That’s why you are here, at Do Not Depart. You love the Word. You know it’s value. You crave time with your Savior.
Announcing a New Study Series
Many of you have been enjoying the Run to Him study.
I am thrilled!
Lara and I appreciate the positive feedback about the study, and we JUST LOVE hearing about how God is using the selected Psalms to speak truth to your soul.
Focused 15: Intentional Bible Study in Fifteen Minutes a Day uses a method of study similar to the studies of the past, but I’ve taken it up a notch.
Through the use of different “lenses,” Focused15 will teach you how to dig even deeper.
- Day 1 – Portrait Lens – Seeing the big-picture through cross-referencing.
- Day 2 – Immersion Lens – Discovering the original language.
- Day 3 – Zoom Lens – Finding truths, promises, and commands.
- Day 4 – Wide-angle Lens – Looking at the sentence structure.
- Day 5 – Personal Lens – Looking for God’s plan for us in these verses.
The first study—a four week study of 1 Corinthians 13—has “officially” launched today, and I would love to know what you think!
You can read all about it at the Focused15 site.
This Focused15 Bible study is available for immediate PDF download for only $3.99!