This month, we’ve read through Hebrews 4:14-16 and Hebrews 5 as we’ve looked at Jesus as our forever High Priest.
During the posts this month,
- we looked at Hebrews 4:14-16 and how Jesus as High Priest affects all believers,
- Ali pointed out how Jesus’s ultimate compassion fills all His people (Hebrews 5:1-2),
- Lisa shared how we’re all called to shine our lights (Hebrews 5:3-4),
- Patti created a mini-study for kids on Melchizedek, one of the Old Testament High Priests referred to in Hebrews 5,
- Kelli looked at when Jesus took the role as our forever High Priest (Hebrews 5:5-6),
- I highlighted the spiritual resources available because we have a compassionate, approachable High Priest in Christ (Hebrews 5:7-10),
- Patti shared three major points to maturing in faith (Hebrews 5:11-14).
We’ve all learned more about our empathetic, encouraging High Priest as we’ve studied this month, and we hope this study encouraged you, as well.
What about you? What stuck in your heart this month as you read through Hebrews 4:14-5:14? Please share in the comments.