We hope that you have discovered some new resources throughout this month’s series Plan to Abide. Be sure to check out each of our posts:
- Make a plan to read the entire bible, or a portion of it, this year. Ali has suggestions in her post on bible reading plans.
- While bible reading is an essential part of a believer’s growth, bible study helps you dig deeper and really connect on a personal level. Caroline lists ten bible studies to consider delving into.
- Have you tried bible journaling? Lisa offers lots of ideas for how you can incorporate this practice into your plan to abide in God’s Word!
- Does it seem odd to plan to pray? Yet life can get so busy – having a plan may be just the thing you need to keep prayer a daily habit.
- Lindsey shares six tips to help you memorize scripture – a spiritual discipline that can bear beautiful fruit this year.
- Make a plan for the children in your life too! I offer kid-friendly suggestions for all five of the above topics in my post Kids in the Word – Plan to Abide.
Is there anything you are looking to add to your plan this year? We would love to help you find the perfect resources! Just leave a comment and our team will share our best suggestions.