According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.
1 Peter 1:2
We’re gearing up for a new Bible memory challenge beginning this month. (Bonus: It will complement a new Bible study also beginning here this fall.)
Here’s what to do:
- Pray about your possible participation as you read over 1 Peter 1.
- Register here beginning Wednesday, August 8, if you’d like to join in.
- Consider writing a blog post, FB status, or tweet (#HideHisWord) about scripture memorization, inviting others to walk alongside us.
- Then link your blog post here on Monday, August 6, to encourage others.
- Join our active Facebook group for extra support.
The quick details
- Text: 1 Peter 1:1-25 (whole chapter)
- Start: August 19, Sunday
- Finish: November 17, Saturday
- Suggested pace: ~2 verses a week
Comments or questions? Please leave a note below.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
1 Peter 1:3