This month, as we prepared for celebrating Easter, we’ve journeyed through Isaiah 53 together.
- Ali looked at Isaiah 53:1-3 and how the Messiah was dejected and despised while he was on the earth.
- Lindsey explored 4 truths about how we are healed through the Messiah’s sacrifice in Isaiah 53:4-6.
- I looked at Isaiah 53:7-9 and how we can keep reading, keep living through the suffering.
- Patti offered a look at how Isaiah 53:10-12 shows that God’s suffering servant is an ultimate expression of God’s love.
- Lisa included a great look at Ezekiel 37 and how to take a deep breath during the Easter season.
Additional posts this month:
- Kelli LaFramboise shared a guest post about parenting with authentic faith.
- Ayoka Billions wrote a guest post about finding joy every single day.
We hope these posts helped you revel in God’s love and lean into His plan (even when we can’t understand it all) during this Easter season. We thank you for being a part of our community.