- Have your child read from the Child’s Story Bible by Catherine Voss each day
- Younger children will enjoy the Jesus Storybook Bible
- All ages can use the family plan using resources from The Gospel Project
- Follow this simple bible reading plan from Learn For Your Life
- Katie Johnson explains how to do inductive bibles studies with kids
- Joyce Moy shares ideas for helping kids with different learning styles study the bible
- Do you have a child with special needs? Include them in bible study too!
- Calvary Chapel has created printable bible studies that you can download for free, that cover both old and new testament
- Online bible lessons are available at Kids World for younger and older children
- Here is an explanation of how my children and I journaled through the bible.
- Sybil from She Live Free explains how she and her daughters make bible journals
- Download a printable quiet time journal from Not Consumed
- Join a local Awana club
- Ideas for verses to memorize
- More child friendly verses
- Print these cute ABC scripture cards
- Not sure how to choose scripture? Here are some tips.
- Make a prayer card box
- Create a prayer wall in your home
- Put together a prayer book using photographs
- Print out this prayer journal template
To find resources for adults, be sure to check out our entire series on Planning to Abide.