So what did 1 John 4 show you about your why and how that affects your what this month?
- we looked at why the “why” matters and studying the why,
- Ali talked about how to look for truth around us in the world (and she put together a Scripture image of all of 1 John 4),
- Lisa shared some of her experiences on loving when it’s hard to love and how love is an action,
- Lindsey offered three reasons not to doubt your salvation,
- we talked about how becoming love is a process, and
- Patti shared how the source of our love (1 John 4:19) changes our actions and the why of our love.
For some of us, the time and people around the holidays presents challenges along with blessings. From what you read and studied with us this month, what encouragement can you offer to someone who wants so much to love, but struggles to in different ways?