I hope you’ve had a chance to read some of the amazing stories that have been weaving a tapestry of His goodness here at Do Not Depart.
- Caroline wrote about Little Victories in a Big War that her family is facing with a medical issue.
- Teri Lynne shared how she reminded herself that God is THE rock when her husband was in the ICU in Hitting Rock Bottom and Finding the Rock.
- Kathy looks back on past acts of faithfulness and into the Word to give her courage for the future, and keeps her Ebenezer at the Ready.
- Lisa wrote of her tiny daughter’s premature birth and death, and how even When God’s Timing Seems Off it isn’t.
- I shared a little story about two young women who needed to meet, and did so far from home because God is in the Details.
- Julie wrote the incredible story of God’s provision of prayer warriors for her newborn daughter before she even knew she needed them in He Sees Me.
And now, friend, it is your turn!