Have you had the opportunity to spend some quality time outside this summer?
We hope you’ve been awed and amazed by God’s Marvelous Creation just as we have.
We’ve spent all this month focusing on the fact that God’s handiwork is designed to point our heart toward Him. The Master Artist desires our worship and praise in response to His love, power, and majesty.
- I wrote about how a storm and a swallow reminded me that God loves and protects us. Then later, I also posted a shareable Bible verse image of Psa 86:10.
- Lisa shared with us how the wind serves as a reminder to pause, breathe in grace, and breathe out praise for our God.
- Caroline’s post revealed how the mountains can make us aware of God’s presence and remind us of faith and love.
- Lindsey opened our eyes to 3 Things Nature can Teach Us and gave us a list of daily activities to help us draw near to God.
- Patti pointed out what a gift water is to us and our need for the Living Water of Jesus.
Isn’t God so creative to have given us these many reminders of His love?!
So, what part of God’s Marvelous Creation reminds you of just how amazing our Creator and Savior is? Please share with us in the comments and let’s praise Him together!