Thank you for joining us this month as we studied Philippians 2:1-18 together.
- Ali looked at Philippians 2:1-2 and how we are all different, but united.
- Kathy noted the counter-culture focus in Philippians 2:3-5.
- Lisa shared 5 ways to listen better — and shine brighter — after reading Philippians 2:5-11.
- I looked at how obedience takes hard work, but it’s not work we do alone from Philippians 2:12-13.
- Lindsey detailed what shining like stars really looks like for believers, via Philippians 2:14-16.
- Patti pointed out how Philippians 2:17-18 shows us that serving and rejoicing coexist.
As a community, we can shine like stars, telling others of God’s brightness.
So, tell us: What verse(s) stuck out to you the most this month? How can we encourage each other, members of the community of believers, to shine His love today? Share in the comments!