Were the Christmas gifts given and received in your life all you hoped for? Sometimes earthly gift leave us feeling surprisingly … disappointed. Not so with #UncommonGifts. The best gifts are uncommon, given out of sacrifice for the love of giving. They outweigh the love of self, loving both to be given and received.
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” (James 1:17)
The Do Not Depart team prays that you have been encouraged by this month of celebrating our Savior and reflecting on the uncommon gifts we each have to offer Him. As we peer into the dawn of a new year, let’s give Jesus our best. Our #UncommonGifts.
A Wrap-up of Uncommon Gifts
- A Gift of Worship (The Wise Men)
- The Gift of Identity (Mary)
- No Voice Like Yours (Zechariah)
- The Uncommon Gift of Obedience (Joseph)
- When Hearts Collide with Glory
- Changing Plans: the Gift of the Shepherds
- Christmas and Advent Books
- Hospitality of the Heart