Thank you for studying Psalm 118 with us this month!
We’ve remembered that we can always remain grateful because He is good, His love lasts, and He is our salvation.
- Patti (and her son) reminded us that God loves us regardless and forever, with an abundance of forgiveness.
- Kathy reminded us that God is our refuge, protector, and strength in times of trouble.
- Lisa so powerfully shared that even with all the bruises on our souls, God still has purposes for each of us, and that means we can still share love.
- Lindsey pinpointed one really good reason to give thanks (hint: it has to do with Christ).
- Caroline shared that we can rejoice any day and here’s why.
- Ali highlighted that our best response is to turn this gratitude into praise for His light.
As we stated in the introduction post this month and as Psalm 118 stated in verse 1, it bears repeating:
“Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!” – Psalm 118:29
We pray you and your families praise and thank Him today, and that we all see His abundant love all around us, no matter what form your weekend takes.
And, we are thankful for you, our readers. Thank you for growing and learning with us!