Have you begun something new this year?
Have you embraced that you are someone new in Christ?
We’ve spent the month pondering all things new with you – we hope you have been refreshed and encouraged.
In case you missed any, here are all the posts in our New Beginnings series:
- A list of scriptures for your new beginnings
- How to receive God’s grace in new ways for your old situations
- In Christ you are a new creation, and that affects every aspect of your life
- New beginnings mean we keep moving forward, even when things are hard
- You can have a new beginning in your personal lineage – your ancestors’ sins don’t define you, Jesus does!
- A look at the life of John, a man made new when Christ got a hold of his heart
- Every day is a new beginning, every small choice that honors God moves you in the right direction
Allow God to water the sprout of a new beginning in your own life!