Our team tackled topics that in some cases are rarely discussed in a Christian context:
- Ali showed how God is present when we suffer from physical pain.
- Poverty is a serious problem that affects every nation in the world. Lisa asked Where is God in Poverty?
- Lindsey shared from her experience of multiple losses in her post Where is God in a Miscarriage?
- Do you parent a child with special needs? Caroline gave her perspective on God’s work in her family as she and her husband raise their special needs son.
- In her post Through the Fire, guest Susan Van Volkenburgh shared the story of her crisis of faith after her father was killed in the terrorist attacks on 9/11.
- I wrestled with the complex and sometimes divisive issue of mental illness.
Woven throughout all of our musings was this profound truth: God is present in the midst of our suffering. He never leaves us nor forsakes us (Deuteronomy 31:6). Thank you Lord!