We’ve wrapped up 2012 and already begun a new year. Our newest Hide His Word challenge registration is underway. Next week, we’ll introduce a new topic for this month.
Posts from 2012
Until then, we’d like to share with you some of our most popular posts from 2012 (and welcome our new readers!):
- Bible Notebook: Sermon Note Sheet for Children – A free printable to help focus children’s attention during a sermon and part our month-long tutorial on creating your own Bible Notebook.
- How to Make a Bible Notebook – The post that started it all. (And actually from 2011, but it inspired the set of tutorials written this year.)
- Top Ten Android Apps for Spiritual Growth
- There’s an iPhone counterpart post, too.
- The Run to Him study guide, which led the Run to Him series.
Posts from Around the Web
We love what so many other online communities are doing to provide faith-building encouragement. A few (of the many) spectacular reads:
- Hello Mornings, a faith-focused accountability group, has a new winter challenge starting January 16th. Right now, they’re sharing transforming tips for the night owl. This series is great if you’re looking for motivation to get up in the mornings for intentional time in God’s Word.
- A brilliant (and brilliantly short) post from Emily Freeman at Chatting at the Sky: One alternative to pessimism and optimism.
- A useful compilation of Alphabet Scriptures Activities and Crafts for family bible study from Impress Your Kids
- Ten Practical Prayer Helps from His Mercy is New
Our team would also like to express a big THANK YOU! to all of our readers. You all contribute so much to this community (it wouldn’t be a community without you!), and we love growing and abiding in faith with you.
Happy New Year!
What resources did you come across this year? Please share in the comments! We love reading other great articles. Also, feel free to tell us how we can serve you this upcoming year here at Do Not Depart.