We hope that our Revive and Renew series has given you some helpful tools for getting in the Word and sitting at Jesus’ feet. Your Do Not Depart team has enjoyed pulling together these resources because we are just like you – always in need of renewal from the Lord!
Here is what we shared this month:
- A printable of Luke 10:41-42 to remind you of what really matters when you are worried.
- Carry these prayer cards with you for encouragement to seek our Good Shepherd for rest (share some too!)
- Pray and read scripture throughout your home, welcoming Jesus and His peace.
- Five ways to find rest in a busy season and ten key bible verses on rest.
- Four verses you can print and hang up in your home to help you pause, breathe and remember.
- “Be Still” – a bible study on Psalm 46:10 that you can print and do at home.
In our crazy-paced world, rest and renewal are more essential than ever. Seek Jesus and He will lead your heart beside still waters, and fill you with His peace which passes all understanding. Even in the middle of your busy-ness!