Does purity really matter? That’s the question we considered this month. As we said when August was just getting started, “If we’re going to talk about God’s truth, we have to talk about Purity for Today’s Christian Woman.”
We hope the Bible study tools this month have challenged and helped you as they have us. Before the month slips away and we turn the page on the calendar, let’s wrap up with a look back at resources to help us apply truth to our need for living pure, holy lives.
Purity for Today’s Christian Woman WRAP UP
- Ali Shaw started off considering Purity and Temptation: Lessons from Joseph & Potiphar’s wife
- The World’s Way or God’s Way? was tackled by Kathy Howard
- Lisa Burgess told us why it matters that You are God’s good china
- Lisa has also been leading us through John 15, to know we are chosen out of this world
- I shared a printable tool of 15 Verses to Pray for Personal Purity
- Caroline Flory gave 10+ Resources for Purity in Today’s World for further study & help
- Patti Brown provided a printable set of memory verse cards with Verses on Purity of Heart
- Lindsey Bell capped off the month with a powerful resource post full of scripture about purity, because “God cares about your sexual purity. He cares A LOT.”
We hope this month helped you know what God has to say about our purity. Our team loves to share tools and resources for personal growth and for use with others in your circle of influence.
May God be glorified as we live more holy lives to reflect Him to the watching world in our homes, places of work, neighborhoods, and communities!